Edible Cookie Dough Dessert Boxes
Peninsula Cookie House's signature Edible Cookie Dough combined your favourite Mix-In's
- You Cheating Chew! - Chocolate & chewy caramel wafers
- Cookies and Cream - Classic Oreo, Chocolate and Cookie Smash
- Coffee Cat - Dark chocolate mocha fudge, chocolate sauce, and smashed flake
- I'm Flaked! - Classic Elegance, flakes of chocolate
- Feeling Used - Caramel & Black Sea Salt
- Bee My Honey Crunch - Honeycomb Crunch
- You Model Right? - Caramel, nuts, wafers, skittles
- Ruby Rainbow - Fruity Skittles and Rainbow sprinkles
- Mint ME! - Chocolate and Mint
- BEE subtle HONEY - Roasted peanuts, coconut, honey nougat, chocolate and a subtle self-squeeze of Peninsula Honey
- Raspberry Cheesecake - Red Velvet Oreo, freeze dried raspberry powder and house-made raspberry meringue
- Summertime Madness - Pineapple lump delights, cadbury chocolate, vanilla nougat
- EAT ME!
- Scoop Me!
- Mix Me!
- LOVE Me!
EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH
Peninsula Cookie House - Edible Cookie Dough creations allow you to eat cookie dough exactly how you crave it.
Our creations are completely safe to eat (unlike the wooden spoon from your childhood).
We do not use eggs in our base and we ensure our flour has been heat activated.
This means you can, enjoy it straight from the tub, mix it through ice-cream or sandwich it between cookies, the choice is yours.
- Your cookie dough can be unrefrigerated and sit at a controlled room temperature for 2 weeks.
- This means we can post it with no insulation or ice pack required. If you live in an area with a warmer climate, it's totally natural for separation to occur and your cookie dough may look a little melted. Quick fix... Simply grab a spoon and mix it!
- We highly recommend storing your cookie dough in the fridge upon receipt. Let it come to room temp (approx 20 mins) before devouring.
Ingredients: Contain wheat, gluten, milk, and dairy.
May contain: Eggs (in mix-ins), soy, all nuts, seeds, shells and other allergens
Details:Each TUB weighs approximately 250 grams (8 oz.)